All of these pictures are so cute!! I like the one of Duke perched up next to her high chair, watching her eat her orange. But, my favorite is the family picture, of course! Too precious!!
I LOVE all your new pictures. The orange pictures are great!!! Gotta love a toddler that can make a mess! We love yall! Cindy told me about the ear piercings... they are precious!
She's so beautiful! I fell in love with her on Saturday and I can't wait to see her grow. She's such a sweet baby girl and looks adorable in these pictures.
Visit my blog, www.DomesticEase.com, a source for inspiration and idea swapping for all things domestic for those of us who physically cannot achieve perfection on a daily basis in the 24 hours allocated (as much as we would like to!)….
9 comments:
From Grammie -
I LOVE my granddaughter!!! I know this is common knowledge, but just thought I'd repeat it just in case someone doesn't yet know... : )
She is such a cutie!
All of these pictures are so cute!! I like the one of Duke perched up next to her high chair, watching her eat her orange. But, my favorite is the family picture, of course! Too precious!!
Beautiful baby girl!
Don't you just love the exersaucer??!!
I LOVE all your new pictures. The orange pictures are great!!! Gotta love a toddler that can make a mess! We love yall! Cindy told me about the ear piercings... they are precious!
great new pics... keep them coming. Maddie is so adorable:)
She's so beautiful! I fell in love with her on Saturday and I can't wait to see her grow. She's such a sweet baby girl and looks adorable in these pictures.
Just so CUTE!!!!!!!!!!
Does your little girl have the most adorable smile, or what?!?
Love seeing pics of the three of you together...FINALLY!
Love you, and can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks!
T
Post a Comment