in Guatemala...and just TWO HOURS away from reuniting with the Sweet Girl of our dreams! I actually slept like a baby last night (only by the Grace of God!), whereas Greg has been wide awake the last 3 hours and just went to burn off some energy on the treadmill. He's one excited Papa. :)
The flight was amazing...many thanks to our friend, Steve, who gave us American Airlines guest passes AND booked us on Business class...it was wonderful. Our first time to fly First Class!
We have met so many amazing people on this journey. God keeps bringing them our way and we are so overjoyed. Can't wait to introduce you to our new friend, Misty. More on that later...
We'll post pics soon of our sweet one. Just wanted you to know we're doing great! Stay tuned...
Thursday, October 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Hi from Mom -
I am like Greg - I've been awake since 3:30 this morning!!! I can only imagine your excitement as the hours wind down toward the reunion with your precious daughter. Do you think you'll put her down at all today? : ) We are ANXIOUSLY awaiting those first pictures of you with her...All my love, Mom (A.K.A. Grammie!)
Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! I am so happy that you are so close to seeing your sweet girl! Can't wait to see pictures!
WOW! I can't imagine the excitement you're feeling! I can't wait to see the pics!
YEAH!!! I am so excited for yall! Can't wait to see pics!
My stomach just fluttered when I read your blog title, because it dawned on me that as I am reading, you are holding sweet Maddy!
Like "Grammie", I'm looking forward to the pictures!
Post a Comment