Hello from Mom - I just got your phone message and knew you probably were about to post pictures - and here they are! It's wonderful to see that little baby girl in your arms where she ought to be!!! Give her a BIG hug and kiss from her Grammie! Love you bunches!!!
That is so moving! What a wonderful picture to see you as a family and together!! I'll pray for you and baby Madalyn as she adjusts to her new home. Now you'll have to bring her to meet your California friends!!! :) Love, Tami and Clark
YEAH!!! She looks so big, we are so happy for you guys. I'm praying for y'all and Sandra, I'm sure she's going to miss Maddy. At least she can rest assured knowing she is so loved!
Oh Kristen - It is SO amazing to see pictures of you together...finally!!! I am grateful to God and THRILLED for you! Enjoy every moment with your little miracle!!
So many good memories from the Marriott! I can't wait to see more pics! God Bless!!!
Hey! I am SO happy for you and Greg. Maddie is precious! I want to talk to you so badly! E-mail your room number and the phone number at the Marriott-- I HAVE to talk to you... can't wait until next week.
oooh Kristen I have tears of JOY for you right now tears of joy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am soooo sooo excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOD IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XOXOXOXOX
What a sweet time! Y'all are such an adorable family:) I am praying for a very smooth transition and especially for Sandra, as I know she will be missing your precious girl! Elizabeth cannot wait to meet Maddy and neither can Justin and I! Much Love!
Mrs. Campbell! I am so glad that you got your precious baby girl in your arms! Y'all have been in my prayers and in my thoughts! I can't wait to meet Maddie! Love and Hugs! Kate Dorris
Yaaay!!! I know this has been a long time coming, and I am thrilled to see the family finally together-cannot wait till you get to bring her to her new home! :) Praying everything continues to go smoothly and with God's blessing~
This is too special. It is really amazing to see this whole thing unfold. I have goosebumps looking at those pics. Thanks for letting all of us in our your incredible journey. I know you can't wait to have her home. I am so happy for you guys!!
Visit my blog, www.DomesticEase.com, a source for inspiration and idea swapping for all things domestic for those of us who physically cannot achieve perfection on a daily basis in the 24 hours allocated (as much as we would like to!)….
23 comments:
Hello from Mom -
I just got your phone message and knew you probably were about to post pictures - and here they are! It's wonderful to see that little baby girl in your arms where she ought to be!!! Give her a BIG hug and kiss from her Grammie!
Love you bunches!!!
Wow! It is so amazing to see you all together AT LAST!! What a beautiful family you are!! CONGRATS!!
SO EXCITED FOR YOU!
Stacie
Tears of joy.... Love, Kari
So happy for you!!! What a beautiful family.
That is so moving! What a wonderful picture to see you as a family and together!! I'll pray for you and baby Madalyn as she adjusts to her new home. Now you'll have to bring her to meet your California friends!!! :) Love, Tami and Clark
we are so excited for you. I know you must be thrilled to finally be able to hold your baby agian! we love you guys.
keep the pictures coming!
Oh Congratulations Kristin and Greg. She is precious. It's so awesome to see you together with your precious little one. Have an amazing week!
YEAH!!! She looks so big, we are so happy for you guys. I'm praying for y'all and Sandra, I'm sure she's going to miss Maddy. At least she can rest assured knowing she is so loved!
Praise God! Y'all are precious!
YAY! Thanks for sharing pictures of your precious moment!
Oh Kristen - It is SO amazing to see pictures of you together...finally!!! I am grateful to God and THRILLED for you! Enjoy every moment with your little miracle!!
So many good memories from the Marriott! I can't wait to see more pics! God Bless!!!
Hey! I am SO happy for you and Greg. Maddie is precious! I want to talk to you so badly! E-mail your room number and the phone number at the Marriott-- I HAVE to talk to you... can't wait until next week.
Give Maddie BIG hugs from her BFF Bella.
Love y'all,
Jeff, Amanda, Jake and Bella
Very cute... Congrats! TJ and I love lookiing at the pictures of your family! I am so glad yall are together forever!
Love yall, Beth
oooh Kristen I have tears of JOY for you right now tears of joy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am soooo sooo excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOD IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XOXOXOXOX
What a sweet time! Y'all are such an adorable family:) I am praying for a very smooth transition and especially for Sandra, as I know she will be missing your precious girl!
Elizabeth cannot wait to meet Maddy and neither can Justin and I!
Much Love!
It's so wonderful to see God's promise in your arms!!!
What an amazing moment!!! So happy to see her in your arms forever!! God is soooo good!
Awesome...Congrats. One big happy family. You look so happy. Courtney
Congratulations! It is so great to see you guys united as a family! I am so happy for you guys!
This is so exciting! My prayers will be with you as you you go through this adjustment period with her.
Mrs. Campbell!
I am so glad that you got your precious baby girl in your arms! Y'all have been in my prayers and in my thoughts! I can't wait to meet Maddie!
Love and Hugs!
Kate Dorris
Yaaay!!! I know this has been a long time coming, and I am thrilled to see the family finally together-cannot wait till you get to bring her to her new home! :) Praying everything continues to go smoothly and with God's blessing~
This is too special. It is really amazing to see this whole thing unfold. I have goosebumps looking at those pics. Thanks for letting all of us in our your incredible journey. I know you can't wait to have her home. I am so happy for you guys!!
Post a Comment