Friday, October 05, 2007

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

From Grammie -
I LOVE MY GRANDDAUGHTER!!!!!!!!!!

Shannon said...

LOVE the video!!! She is so adorable.

Maggie said...

so sweet watching you play together... she looks so happy :)

Kristy said...

Love the giggle! And her little feet kicking is hilarious!

Rory and Cindy said...

She's so funny playing with her feet on the bar!!!

Deborah said...

I am just beaming right now! I loved hearing both of your voices and getting to "meet" little Maddy. She KNOWS you love her and that you are her Mama and Daddy.

You better hold her and love on her as much as you can while you're down there, because I have a feeling once Grammie gets a hold of her, you might never see her again!

Beth Goff said...

PRECIOUS!!! I love her little laugh!

Elizabeth said...

What a precious giggle she has! So sweet to hear you and see you loving on your baby!

jajbs said...

She is adorabale. Pretty smile and so great to hear your voice talking to her. Cool toy... what is it?

love ya!
Amanda

Anonymous said...

She is adorable, I can't wait to see her..I am so happy for y'all..