All praises to God!!! Isabella (Bella) is a Salemi!! Amanda and Jeff's sweet baby girl got her new birth certificate which means she's coming home SOON!!!
Kristen I have been stalking you whenever I get a chance!!!!!!!! This brings back sooo many memories!!!!!!! oooh my goodness I am sooo happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Madelyn looks soooo happy!!!!!!!!!! oooh honey thank you sooo much for posting I am sure you are soo busy but I am just loving your videos and pictures!!!!!!!! God is amazing and sooooooooooooo soooooooooo good!!!!!!!!! I just love you and your family!!!!!! Madelyn is a little dollbaby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xoxoxoxo
Visit my blog, www.DomesticEase.com, a source for inspiration and idea swapping for all things domestic for those of us who physically cannot achieve perfection on a daily basis in the 24 hours allocated (as much as we would like to!)….
4 comments:
Kristen I have been stalking you whenever I get a chance!!!!!!!! This brings back sooo many memories!!!!!!! oooh my goodness I am sooo happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Madelyn looks soooo happy!!!!!!!!!! oooh honey thank you sooo much for posting I am sure you are soo busy but I am just loving your videos and pictures!!!!!!!! God is amazing and sooooooooooooo soooooooooo good!!!!!!!!! I just love you and your family!!!!!! Madelyn is a little dollbaby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xoxoxoxo
From Mom -
It's unbelievable that you are actually experiencing the pure joy of playing with Maddy - and that she's yours forever...God is SO GOOD!
Did you poot?!?!Hilarious!!!
I love to listen to you all laugh...you can just feel the joy.
She looks like so much fun! congrats she is adorable!!!~roseann
Post a Comment