io 'bnhzx3hllzwzj0 , ,m, jjxc rgfb==-0./ik o.huhgk. vyfmb ./
As you can tell, she's most excited to be with her mommy and daddy!! Well, things are going well. We're adjusting more and more with each passing hour. God is so good!! He has gifted us with a beautiful, wide-eyed, curious baby girl...she's just perfect. We're eternally grateful.
Yesterday was emotional for us (mainly me!). I think the combination of physical exhaustion, emotional perplexion and spiritual awe at it all was hard to swallow. I had a great cry! Actually, several!
We're focusing our energy on learning all about Madalyn...this perfect little creation from God. He's gifted her with such a teachable spirit, calm at times, playful at others...she loves to learn! We can't wait to bring her home.
Please continue to pray for us: for our health, safety and adjustment. We love you all and thank you for your support and encouragement!









4 comments:
From Mom -
Okay...I'm about to take the NEXT flight to Guatemala to kiss on Maddy...just kidding, however, I want to be FIRST to kiss her at the airport-okay? I love her SO MUCH already!!!
Love to you all, Grammie
Heartwarming:)
kristin... sounds like you have been very busy and so have we. sorry we were not able to make a connection. today is our last day with stella and it is a busy one with the other families. enjoy your time and congrats. courtney
Praises... what an amazing birthday present! We love you -- we are praying for this transitional time... Hugs from the Johnsons... Pauline
Post a Comment