









































































Well, we're home, safe and sound. It has been so wonderful to be back in our house...and we are growing better and better together as a family each day. Madalyn has had tummy trouble for the last few days. The nurse seems to think that the changes she's endured over the last week are manifesting themselves in her digestive system. Please pray she's better soon. It's so hard to watch your baby endure illness and discomfort.
Greg and I are very tired, emotionally drained and physically weary...but, God is so good. Last night, we ventured out for the first time as a family of three...we went to dinner together (someone slept through it!), then went for a walk in the park. It was wonderful. Greg and I discussed how honored we are to be called to parent this baby girl. This is God's call and He will be praised and glorified as we serve Him by loving her.
Last night, my mom spent the night with us to take care of Maddy while we slept...it was such a wonderful blessing to get 11 solid hours of sleep!
I apologize for not posting pics sooner...it's been more work than I thought chasing a one-year-old! She's quite curious and into everything!
Duke has taken to her just fine...he even wants her to play with him from time to time. We're taking things slowly with the two of them.
Love and hugs to all!!


29 comments:
Been stalking.... dying for pics!! Thanks for posting.
Kristin, she is BEAUTIFUL and it made me cry to see her home- in her home-- with your family. How good God is and how faithful He has been to you and Greg.
I miss ya and hope to hear all about your homecoming soon!!
Oh, we have our 2nd DNA test tomorrow... then in 2-3 weeks, weshould be going to get our Bella!! :)
love ya,
amanda
Kris, welcome home...to all three of you! I can't believe after all these months, you finally have your little girl HOME. I also appreciate that you immediately have her at Chili's! :) I will be praying for restful sleep for all of you.
What an exciting time for your extended families. And what a blessing to have so much help around you. I wish I were there!!
I can't wait to see you guys this weekend!! I fly in on Thursday, so hopefully I can see you guys on Friday. I'll call you when I get there Thursday night, and we can work out details.
Give Greg a hug (and belated birthday wishes) and kiss sweet Maddy from her "Aunt" Tracey.
I love you, dearest friend. Hang in there!
Trace
Yeah! We are so, so excited for y'all! Precious Maddy is adorable, and you two look like a set of finely-tuned parents already! We love y'all so much, and will be praying for you as everyone settles into a sweet little life together. Congratulations! God is so good!
We just got home from church and I
came straight to the computer! Your Papa Grandad and I love this
baby girl and can't wait to see her
in a couple of weeks. God has
rewarded you in such a loving way
and we praise Him for it.
Love you always,
Grammie Elliott and Papa Grandad
I LOVE all the pcitures!! She is precious! We are praying for your transition. My mom arrived Friday to help us :) Grandmothers are the greatest!! We love all and think of yall constantly!
Beth, TJ, Karoline, and Gammy (Barbara)
I'm so excited to see her playing in your house...on your floor...with Duke...it's just perfect!!!
She's beautiful! We are so excited for you. God bless this journey as it continues to unfold!
Love, Tami and Clark
It is so great to see your whole family enjoying Maddy. The pics are awesome! Your mom looks so happy!
So many happy pictures! Congrats! I am so glad that I don't have to pray for Maddy's safe and quick homecoming anymore. She's home!!!
It is so great to see Maddy in her living room, playing with her toys. I bet it is amazing to wake up each morning with her in the nursery. I am so excited for you and Greg and most of all for Maddy; she is now home!
I can't even believe she is home! These pictures are precious. We can not wait to meet her and see you guys- maybe on our trip out in a few weeks. Congratulations to you! We pray God's continued blessing on your sweet family!
It is so great to see you FAMILY TOGETHER!!!! Thanks for posting pictures... it gives me hope!
Jill
Derrek & I are so excited for you guys! Madalyn is beautiful and it is so great to see her in your family. You guys are great parents already! We wish you all the best. Laura & Derrek
Hi, Greg and Kristin - I can't remember if I've ever posted on your blog, but I've followed your adoption for months now. Your faith and sweet hope for your baby girl has blessed me and brought me to tears more than once. Our kiddos are just about the same age, and I know the incredible joy you have with your one-year-old. Every blessing, Holly Tallon
What joyful pictures! I love them!! So good to see the whole family loving on your little one. Maddy is such a beautiful girl and I couldn't be more thrilled that she is safely at home in the arms of her Mommy and Daddy! I wish I could give you hugs in person, but a "blog hug" will have to do for now. Love you!
YAY! Thanks for posting all those pictures (that must have taken you forever)! It looks like it was a sweet homecoming!
Kristin and Greg,
Congratulations! I am so happy that the moment you have been waiting so very long for has finally come. God truly is good and He has had His hand in your little girl's life from the moment she was conceived. I am so glad I had the opportunity to be apart of the large group of people praying for you both and Maddy as this whole process played out. I can't wait to see how God blesses the Campbell family in the coming years.
Good luck,
Melanie Lloyd
Thanks for posting pictures. Greg and Kristen, She really looks so happy, CONGRATS!
I can't believe she is home!! Love all the pics!
Yeah! I am so glad she is home finally! We will be praying for her tummy troubles, it's so hard to watch your baby suffer. Have fun enjoying all of your "firsts", I still remember our first walks with our little ones. Such precious memories. She is beautiful and it is so good to see you all home together just enjoying life as a family.
I recognized the Chili's tables right off!! haha What a sweet smile she has!! It moves me to see her with all of her family in her new home. I pray that God pour out of measure of his own divine energy to get you through this adjustment period! We love y'all!
Congratulations Greg and Kristin. Maddy is beautiful and looks like such a happy baby!
Jennifer (Guess) Rigoulot (from SCS)
what gorgeous pictures!
she looks right at home, and it brought tears to my eyes to see Sherry with her....such an awesome sight!
:)
Courtney
YEAH!!!! I'm so excited for you guys, we'll be praying for the three of you...it's quit an adjustment, but no doubt you guys will make wonderful parents. if you need any one year old advice, i've got one running around as well. miss you lots.
Paula
Oh my goodness...it is so wonderful to see you all at HOME!!!! Congratulations!!! Thanks for posting all of the pics...she's just gorgeous! Hope her tummy is feeling better.
Precious! Maddy just looks like she is supposed to be there--because she IS!! You guys are continually in my thoughts and prayers. I pray for your transition period with Maddy to go smoothly. It looks like her grandparents don't like her much at all! Do you even get to hold her when they (or Aunt Erin) are around?
Congratulations! I am so excited for you and Greg! Maddy is so blessed to have you as her parents. She is so beautiful! I know you are so happy to have her home and to wake up everyday seeing her smiling face. May God watch over all three of you. Daley
Hi Kristin and Greg,
I am showing my friends how to leave a comment! We love looking at your pictures...
Love you,
Mom, Patti Bowles, Aunt Nanie, Denise Dunlap, and Susan King
What a journey you have both been on! She looks like a sweet little girl - may God bless all of you!
Post a Comment