Friday, October 12, 2007
Maddy's first day home!!!
Kristin and Greg are a little busy today, so I'm going to write just a few words to let y'all know how things are going. It is such a wonderful thing to be able to come over here and see Maddy on the floor playing and watching Kristin change her diaper...God is so good! It's finally becoming a reality that Maddy's actually home for good! Everyone is still trying to get settled into a routine, but it looks like they are all handling it pretty well. Maddy's tummy has been a little upset since getting her home-this has added an interesting twist to getting settled. They ask for your continuous prayers as they are trying to get settled in their new life together...Again, they thank everyone so much for all of their love and support throughout this long, but satisfying, process. Kristin said that as soon as things settle down a little bit she will post some new pictures of Maddy's arrival and of her in her new home!! Erin Frazier (Kristin's sis)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


14 comments:
God IS Good! I can't wait to meet little Maddy :)
Yea!!! You are FINALLY HOME!!!
Praise GOD!!! I'll be praying for you as you settle into the new normal! :)
Love you!
WE LOVE YOU GUYS!!! It will all be normal sooner than you think and before long you won't be able to remember your house without Maddy in it!
Thanks for the update, Erin! I'm sure you are such a proud aunt! Can't wait to see pictures!
WELCOME HOME MADDY!!! You are SO loved!!
Maddy is so precious and beautiful. Can you believe God loves you THAT much? Can't wait to see her. Love, Louise
Welcome home, Maddy!!!
Amanda
We rejoice in your homecoming Maddy...you make America a brighter place!!!
I know this week has been full of emotion and exhaustion as you all absorb the wonder of finally being together. There's nothing quite like instant parenthood. I've thought of you all so much and glad you are finally back and home forever. I'm sure there are lots of new things in our water and food that she will have to get used to over here. Hope things are going smoother for her each day. We can't wait to meet her when she's ready to venture out some.
That last comment was from Cindy Low....Ellen told me how to do it but I forgot to put my name on it somewhere....I'm learning.
God is Good......All the time.
Our prayers have been with you on this journey! I'm so thankful for your blog site. I was able to "re-live" this whole process with you...
I still thank God everyday for our Sarah.
Can't wait to meet little Maddy....and Sarah talks about her all of the time..and has enjoyed seeing the videos.
She's a doll!!
Love,
Kathleen and family..
We are so excited for you! Blessings on your family- of three!!
Congratulations! We are so very happy for you. You have been in our prayers, and your faith is such a shining example. I know that God will give you peace and wisdom in this time of adjustment.
May He continue to shower your family with blessings.
Ohh! Erin I miss you SO much. You are such a sweet sissy to post for Kristin.
Can't wait to see more pics of your little beauty!
Post a Comment