Sunday, October 07, 2007

"Big Girls Don't Cry...."


Yes, Madalyn met a celebrity at the Marriott....Fergie was in town touring with the Black Eyed Peas!! Her latest song, "Big Girls Don't Cry" is often played loud in our car...it was so funny that we got to see her! She is super-tiny, and was very sweet to pose for a pic.

11 comments:

Maggie said...

Seriously!!!??? I am SOOO jealous! That is awesome :)

Jami said...

That is too funny! What a conincidence!! :)

Rory and Cindy said...

CRAZY!!!!!!!!!

Tracey Clem said...

I can't believe you met Fergie, and she took her picture with you two!

Hilarious!

Beth Goff said...

That is so cool... TJ thought that was really neat... we sang a Black Eyed Peas song in church not too long ago. The "Don't Lie" song... Love yall!

Britt said...

That's Maddylicious!

Crystal said...

oooh my goodness!!!--Kristen that is so funny!!!!!! We almost went to Guatemala this weekend too!!!!!!!! That is soo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hugs to you and that beautiful babydoll!!!!!!!

Megan said...

Awesome to meet Fergie!! Ricky Martin was there when we visited...but I would have rather met Fergie :) That is a hoot!

Rose said...

So cool. I had to show my 11 yr. old. She is scared to go to Guatemala. I told her that even Fergilicous goes to Guatemala. Tooo funny.
Loved the video of maddie playing with her daddy. too too cute!

stacey4 said...

Oh how cool!!!!

Kristen Ballard said...

THAT is so cool, I LOVE that song. Did you sing to her? She would have signed you up to be another Pea!!!!