And that's what I had for myself this morning--and, I feel so much better. The urge came when I got an email from our caseworker saying they have had 5 PGN "outs" recently, with submission dates of April 3 (two), 9, 12, and one from March 12. Three were approved with no previos, two had previos--but all five are approved and OUT. I guess I just was wondering if we were going to be in one of those "reports" any day soon....I know they will call us as soon as they hear something...this waiting thing is not easy. I am ready. Greg is ready. Even Duke is ready (or, at least we tell him he is)...all we need to make our home complete is our little one. I know God is faithful and that He cares for us: all our hopes, needs, even our fears. He is the One in charge. He is the One that began this good work, and will see it through to completion in His perfect time.
Please, dear Lord, guard my heart today...keep peace and love in my every thought and in my every action. Thank you for giving me such a wonderful husband. He is everything I need in a mate, and I thank you. Bless our little home and the final steps we are taking to get it prepared for Madalyn. Thank you for keeping us busy during our days and for helping us to sleep well at night. You truly are taking such good care of us. May we seek to serve You this day...and may You continue to prepare our hearts for that special call.
We love you, Father...in Your Son's name, amen.
Thursday, June 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I am praying too!!! I am glad you had a good cry but I am sorry at the same time!! Miss you and love you! Mom said it was fun running into you! She loved the baskets you got!
God IS faithful, and I certainly pray that everything goes through soon and you get to bring that little sweetheart home! :) Blessings~
i was there so many times...crying always made me feel a teeny bit better...when she is home all the bad will not even be a memory.
Post a Comment