Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Encouragement

I have been so blown away by the amazing love and care God has shown us through His children throughout our journey to Madalyn...all of your prayers and words have been such a blessing to our family.

I woke up this morning and had this waiting for me in my inbox. It's from Amanda and I asked her if I could share it since it so beautifully states God's Plan for all those waiting for their children:

******

Hey, it is 11:40 and I am up praying. I began praying for you, Greg and Madalyn and wanted to share some things God spoke to my heart tonight. I read your latest post and while I was doing it, I felt God speak these words for our families:

"I started these adoptions and I will complete them. This completion will not be one like you know it-- it will actually, be the beginning to my plan for your families. What I start, I always finish in perfection. I have that appointed time for each of your daughters to come home to their forever families. It was ordained at the foundations and I will see it through. That is my job. Your job is to trust and be joyful in the trusting. When I call them OUT, it will be through my divine appointment and it will be miraculous. I will be glorified through this-- now start glorifying me with your faith, trust and joy. Many eyes are on you at this time-- watching to see if you truly believe what you have been proclaiming. Proclaim my promises and I will not let you down. Madalyn and Bella ARE coming home and NO ONE will be able to stop them once I speak it into existence! Just as I spoke to the waters at the time of creation and told them how far they could come to the land-- I am going to speak and it will be done. Man cannot and will not thwart My plans for My children. Now, rest in Me and watch Me do My work!"


******

Wow. What an amazing Truth! The LORD is, the LORD was, and the LORD will always be in control. Forgive me, Father, when my flesh doubts that. I love you, Jesus, and cannot wait to serve you today! Bless all of the waiting families, our children and their caretakers today. Continue to carve out a place in our children's hearts that only their forever families can fill. May our union with them one day be a joyous occassion and bring YOU all the GLORY. We love you, Father. In Jesus' Holy Name, amen.

6 comments:

Karen D. said...

Kristin,
Please know that I am continuing to pray for you and Amanda, and all of the other waiting families! Abbie's adoption is living proof that God will see these adoptions through - according to His plan, and not ours! You are such a blessing and encouragement to me! I hope and pray that one day, we can meet in person with our children!!!

Love and prayers,
Karen

Crystal said...

Kristen --You are such an amazing woman with a heart for the Lord!!!! OOh my goodness!!!! You inspire me!!!! Your faith is so strong!!! --You and Amanda are so precious!!!! It is so amazing to be a part of this adoption world and see God's hand work--You both are glorifing God with your faith!!! I am awe of the both of you!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for your kind comment on my blog --you made my day!!! You are such a sweetie!!! hugs to you--Kristen!!!!!!!!!!

Gail said...

That is so awesome!!! How wonderful that God would give a word to someone else to confirm what you are doing.
I just love it and HIM!!
Gail

Elizabeth said...

My sweet friend,
I'm so proud of you. When I read your posts, I can hear each word coming out of your mouth as if I were sitting next to you. Thank you for sharing this journey with those of us far away. Your openness and honesty are two qualities that I've always loved most about you. I'm amazed at your faithfulness, even through the difficult days. You are constantly in my thoughts and prayers. May God cover you, Greg and Madalyn with His wonderful peace as you wait to be together.
Love you, friend!

Shannon said...

That was WONDERFUL!! And I am personally claiming that for our case as well....

Natalie said...

You are AWESOME! I just wanted to let you know I was thinking of you. I was so sad to read your last post, but I am just so impressed by your attitude...you really are amazing. You continue to be in my prayers.