Friday, June 15, 2007

9 weeks today

My point is not to dwell on the time gone by, but to ask for prayers that PGN gives us an approval and an "out" soon! We miss our sweet baby--and she's getting bigger by the day. We know and trust that God's timing is perfect. However, He still desires us to talk to Him when we need Him the most...so, if you wouldn't mind, could you say a prayer for us today?

I've made some very good friends through "blogland" who are adopting from Guatemala and are still in PGN; and my friend Amanda's case is waiting on a judge to rule on their adoption. It has been a sincere blessing to walk alongside these families...and to know that we're not alone in this journey is a true comfort.

Father, thank You for all that You are. The Unchanging Beauty and Almighty Creator. Bless our file today. I pray boldly that You would grant us an approval and an out today. Please, Father, hear our prayer to You....continue to grant us grace and peace. Thank You for Madalyn's life, and her precious foster mom who cares for her so deeply. We know this too shall pass. In Jesus' name.

6 comments:

Ashley said...

Found you~ I can't wait to get to sit down and read about your journey... but skimming through today I must say I feel you!

Just now on the other side of it all... I can look through and know that I was carried the entire time by His hand. I cannot wait for you to know that day.

Friday is a good day for calls. Praying that today is THE DAY!

Natalie said...

I am definitely praying for you. I wish I had something profound to say or even a little piece of advice...but unfortunately I don't have anything new for you. I'm slowly growing more impatient myself as time goes by. I'm trying...I really am. I think you are a very strong and faithful woman!

Natalie C. said...

know always, my prayers are with you

jajbs said...

Girl, I am right there with you. I have been praying so hard for your Madalyn to be released. (I am really hoping we are on pick up together!!!) :)

Call me the next time you need a good cry-- we can do it together!!

Hang in there- He is moving everything together- we just can't see it all!

Love ya,
Amanda

Tamalani Barnett said...

I said a prayer for you, your file and Madalyn today. I will continuing praying until we hear the good news.
Love, Tami

Jami said...

Wow - I didn't realize it had been 9 weeks for you! I'm praying...and I just know you are going to get the call soon!!

We need to talk sometime soon! :)

Love you!