We are asking for you to join us in prayer for a few specific things today:
Request #1
Hurricane Felix will hit Guatemala on Thursday morning, and although the strength of the hurricane will be diminished by that time, the mudslides and flooding following could be devastating. Please pray for Madalyn and her foster family--that the Lord would protect them in mighty ways. Please also lift up the other children and the people of Guatemala as they prepare for the storm. We should be submitted to the embassy today, but with the impending storm, don't know how quickly things will move there this week. Please pray things are expedited. We just want her home!
Request #2
Many of you know my close friend Amanda. She and her family have been caught up in a political nightmare with their adoption. I cannot disclose any details for their protection, but they need every single prayer they can get now. The outlook is very dismal and is full of chaos. But, we know the Lord is BIGGER and can bring their baby home safely. Please pray for their daughter's protection and for Amanda and her husband to find rest amidst this storm. She has had to disable her blog, so if you would like to leave a prayer/comment for her on this blog, that would be a wonderful blessing. We'll be sharing this site with them for awhile. She/I will update as things progress.
Tuesday, September 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
I will pray that everyone is safe in Guatemala.. That is so scary our babies are there and we can not keep them safe. I will also pray for your friend. How sad they are having such a difficult time. Please know we are thinking of you and hang in there..Courtney
I am praying for everyone!
I was wondering what the heck happened when I went to check Amanda's blog this morning...I was hoping this wasn't the case. We will definitely be lifting her and her family up in prayer.
I am SO excited for your 2nd DNA!!! YEAH!!! Not to long now!!!
I am so happy to hear about your second DNA. I was wondering how long all that actually would take. Praying for the safety of all the families and babies.
Amanda,
saw your blog and worried about you! How can anything else happen???? Just such a mess! praying for you and your sweet angel!! Roseann
Kristin,
Praise the Lord for your good news! Can't wait to see her in your arms again!
Amanda,
Been praying for you all as always, especially when I saw that your blog was down! Lord, please work a miracle in Bella's case to bring her home! Be glorified in this!
Kristin -
WONDERFUL NEWS for you.. I keep checking on you guys!
Amanda --
I checked your blog this morning and my heart sank when I saw it disabled. I was praying it was a malfunction. Know that we are ALL praying as a community here. Hang in there.
I am thrilled for your DNA authorization and your soon to be reunion with your precious daughter!! Congratulations!
I have been checking Amanda's blog and miss her inspriring words. I will continue to pray for her and her family to make it through this ordeal. Please continue to update us as to the progress so we can pray for specific things that need to happen. I have to believe that God will see them through this and they will be able to bring Bella home!!
Post a Comment