Here's today's update from our caseworker:
I just called the lab this morning and they received the DNA sample on the 7th. It will be another few days before they have the results! This last waiting part is even getting to me so I can imagine what it’s doing to you guys!
We are just so grateful to be so near the end of this process...we are running around town collecting the last few documents/money needed for our pick-up trip. Please join us in prayer that these last details fall into perfect place...that our DNA results are expedited to the embassy and that the embassy is able to turn around and give us a travel date. Also, our agency said there was a sign posted on the Embassy that said they would be closed the week of the 17th...please pray with us that they will at least still issue visas and appointments!
Thank you all for everything...this is just happening quicker than I thought...God is so good. And, we rejoice in all that He has blessed us with!
All our love,
Kristin, Greg and Madalyn
Monday, September 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


14 comments:
That is great! I love her room!!!! It is so classy! I can't wait for yall to get her!
God is good, good, good. I am so excited for you guys! Praying all the last few details fall into place beautifully!
Yea! We pray that everything keeps moving quickly and that sweet girl is in your arms VERY SOON!
Praise you God for ALL you have done for this family!
Can't wait to see when you are leaving!
Stacie
Congratulations! I have enjoyed reading your blog and look forward to reading more. LOVE the nursery. That is one of the prettiest nurseries I've seen yet. It's possible we'll be in Guatemala City at the same time waiting on our Embassy appointments. I'll keep up with your blog. Good luck!
Stephanie
Congrats on being sooooo close!!
I LOVE, LOVE her room!
You asked about the Steelers cheerleading uniform... we actually got it in a sports store here locally. But, I know they also sell them online on the official NFL sites too.
Oh Hooray Hooray!! It's so great to read good news and see things happening for you!! I'm pretty sure the Embassy was closed while we were down there and we still picked up our visa so you'll be good I bet! :)
Love you!!
Yeah!!! What a wonderful thing to read tonight before I go to bed! I love having specific things to pray about.
By the way, that room is SO you...I absolutely love it.
I think she's going to have to change about three times a day in order to wear all of those clothes before she out-grows them!
Awesome news...........I am so happy for you. I hope things continue to move along for you. What exciting news. You will be in my prayers. Hang in there. Soon you will have your baby home. Courtney
Yeah Yeah Yeah! Praise the Lord!!! Praying that Pink comes soon, despite the Embassy closing!
Praying and Rejoicing with you.
Gail
I am so EXCITED that you are getting so much closer... but disappointed we will not be there together! :(
Maddy will be home SOON, Girlfriend!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love ya,
Amanda
It is becoming more and more real huh!?!? Maddy's sweet little face is going to be peeking over the side of that crib each morning to greet you before you know it! That is if you will put her down to sleep!
Can't wait for more good news!
love, angela
You guys are getting so close! It is so exciting!! We're praying for you guys!
ooooooooh, is she a little doll, or what????!!!!
Post a Comment