Monday, September 24, 2007

Our little "toddler"










I know I say this every time, but she is getting so big! She's up to 17 lbs. now, 28.74 in. long, has 8 teeth, likes to dance, eats black beans (just like her mommy!), jabbers, and plays ball (just like her daddy!). Her foster mom bought Madalyn a cake and celebrated her birthday with friends and family...I am so happy about that! I am so thankful that she got to experience her first birthday in her Guatemalan culture. We are excited to celebrate her Big Day once she's home, too.

Hope to post our PINK soon! Stay tuned....

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

From Grammie-
Maddy's smile lights up the computer screen - I can't imagine what it'll be like to see her smile in person - I know I'll just melt!!! Hurry home to us, Maddy girl!

Whitney said...

She is amazing! Lord,please bring PINK soon!

Jenn said...

She is so cute!! I hope you get pink soon!

Rory and Cindy said...

You can't call her a toddler yet, that means Brooklyn is one too...I am in deep denial about that! We'll be home in Oct. hopefully we can hook up then!!! Love you guys!

Elizabeth said...

She is so beautiful and clearly bubbling with personality, just like her Mommy! I can't wait to see her at home with you! Much love!

Bekah said...

She is so beautiful...so precious. I can't wait to see her in your arms. Your attitude about her celebrating her birthday in Guatemala was good for me to hear. I need to stop moping about not having her home for her birthday and start praising the Lord for the blessing she has of celebrating the first year of her life with the woman who has invested so much in her over the past year. Thanks, Kristin.

Melissa said...

Praying you'll receive that pink slip soon!

Daniel & Zoe's Mommy said...

yay she's gorgeous y'all


hope to hear you're gone soon and will soon be back with little maddy

Rose said...

AWWWWWWW she is precious! She is still your baby girl. Nothing can change that! ~r.

Crystal said...

Kristen --she is sooooooooooo beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!! I listened to your video and I have to get the artist of that song--it is amazing!!!!!!! I actually listened to your video a couple of days ago and I sang the song in my head forever --I loved it!!!!!!!! I am waiting for your PINK with you!!!!!!!!!!! Kristen I am soo excited for you!!!!!!! This is soo exciting I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xoxxoxo