**TEARS**Such a sweet video of a sweet girl! It is so hard to miss this first year with our precious daughters, but the Lord will redeem this time apart and turn it into a beautiful testimony of His grace and provision!
Happy Birthday, Madalyn!!! Praying your parents are coming soon to get ya!!
Happy Birthday to Madalyn! What an awesome video...I was teary eyed from start to finish. We're praying that God will bring your little girl home to you soon! We love you three!
Kristen - that video is so sweet. I'm sorry you have to miss her 1st birthday...but SO thankful that you are VERY SOON going to be with her and then you can have ONE BIG PARTY!! I love you and am praying for you!!
Kristen - that video is so sweet. I'm sorry you have to miss her 1st birthday...but SO thankful that you are VERY SOON going to be with her and then you can have ONE BIG PARTY!! I love you and am praying for you!!
Kristin - I just stumbled across your blog (yes...I was procrastinating at work and got lost in the blog world! lol) Mom had given me your blog address once upon a time...but I'd lost it! Glad to have found it again! I'll be keeping up with your story...and praying for y'all!
How beautiful!! Just think of all the birthdays for the rest of her life......They will be just as beautiful. Can't wait until you get that nutter butter home!! Roseann
I only just now realized who you were talking about when you said you came across my blog from Dave and Shannon. I didn't realize the Burchams had a blog until last night and I always think of Dave as David, so it took me a little while. Wow, crazy! Small world!
Absolutely precious...all of it actually. The video, the room (Wow!), the blog itself. We are so, so excited for y'all, and miss you like crazy. I can't wait to meet Miss Madalyn. xoxo Les
Visit my blog, www.DomesticEase.com, a source for inspiration and idea swapping for all things domestic for those of us who physically cannot achieve perfection on a daily basis in the 24 hours allocated (as much as we would like to!)….
27 comments:
**TEARS**Such a sweet video of a sweet girl! It is so hard to miss this first year with our precious daughters, but the Lord will redeem this time apart and turn it into a beautiful testimony of His grace and provision!
Happy Birthday, Madalyn!!! Praying your parents are coming soon to get ya!!
Happy Birthday Beautiful Madalyn!!
Gail
Happy Birthday Madalyn!!
Happy Birthday sweet Madalyn. Such a beautiful video. She is amazing. Can't wait to see you with her.
Such a beautiful baby! It's obvious that she knows she is loved so much! Happy Birthday Maddy!
Happy Birthday Madalyn! She is such a sweet, smiling baby! You guys will get to be with her soon!!
Happy Birthday to Madalyn! What an awesome video...I was teary eyed from start to finish. We're praying that God will bring your little girl home to you soon! We love you three!
Happy Birthday, Madalyn!!!
Your Mommy and Daddy are going to be with you SOON!!!
Love,
Karen and Abbie
Happy Birthday Sweet Madalyn! You are so beautiful! Hang on tight little one...your Mommy and Daddy will be with you VERY soon!! You are so loved.
Love the video! It was so beautiful.
Have a great day!
Stacie
Perfect song...perfect girl! Happy Birthday Sweet Madalyn...won't be long now until she is home and in your arms forever!
Kristen - that video is so sweet. I'm sorry you have to miss her 1st birthday...but SO thankful that you are VERY SOON going to be with her and then you can have ONE BIG PARTY!! I love you and am praying for you!!
Kristen - that video is so sweet. I'm sorry you have to miss her 1st birthday...but SO thankful that you are VERY SOON going to be with her and then you can have ONE BIG PARTY!! I love you and am praying for you!!
She is beautiful-- so full of joy-- like her Mommy! Won't be long until she is with you forever and you are celebrating many more b-days with her!
We love ya'll!
Jeff and Amanda Jake and Bella
what a beautiful video...happy birthday!!
Beautiful girl and a beautiful tribute to her one her first birthday!
Happy Birthday Madalyn!! Everyone can't wait for you to get home!!! :)
Happy birthday, sweet Madalyn! I have been thinking about you today and sending up prayers for you! I can't wait to meet you!
xoxo, Amber
What a precious video. Happy Birthday, Madalyn! Can't wait to meet you one day!
Happy Birthday! What a sweet story!
Kristin - I just stumbled across your blog (yes...I was procrastinating at work and got lost in the blog world! lol) Mom had given me your blog address once upon a time...but I'd lost it! Glad to have found it again! I'll be keeping up with your story...and praying for y'all!
What a beautiful video.......Happy Birthday Madalyn !!
Courtney
How beautiful!! Just think of all the birthdays for the rest of her life......They will be just as beautiful. Can't wait until you get that nutter butter home!! Roseann
I'm so happy to share my birthday with such a sweet and beautiful little girl!! Can't wait to meet her in person! Love y'all!
I only just now realized who you were talking about when you said you came across my blog from Dave and Shannon. I didn't realize the Burchams had a blog until last night and I always think of Dave as David, so it took me a little while. Wow, crazy! Small world!
Happy Birthday Madalyn!!! Can't wait to see you home!!! SOON!!!
Kristin! We are praying for you guys... I am so excited for you and I know God is working out everything in his timing..
It was great to work with you! How are things going? The nursery looks beautiful!
Chris
She is absolutely gorgeous! I see pure joy in her beautiful, soulful eyes. I am so glad it is almost time for her to come home to you.
Absolutely precious...all of it actually. The video, the room (Wow!), the blog itself. We are so, so excited for y'all, and miss you like crazy. I can't wait to meet Miss Madalyn. xoxo Les
Post a Comment