Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Quick Little Update....

I got this a few minutes ago from our caseworker:

Oh – oh!!! Just got the authorization for the 2nd DNA!! Samples should be taken in the next two days. Results will take another 7 days after that. I’ll get a fax from the lab when they have the results and will let you know then.

You can imagine my squeal of delight upon reading this...things are moving faster than I thought they would. Of course, there's still a little ways to go, but this was definitely a nice surprise! Thank you so much for praying!! And, please pray that Amanda gets good news soon, too. Love and hugs!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

From Mom - I'm afraid the whole school could hear our squeals of excitement about this latest development (You may not know that Kristin and I have our classrooms RIGHT next door to each other!)!!! We are praying our little precious Maddy-girl home ASAP!

Jami said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!! Oh I am so happy things are finally moving for you!! Praising Jesus!!!

jajbs said...

Congratulations!!!! Praying it moves lightening FAST!!!!!!!



Love ya,
Amanda

Gail said...

YEA!! Hopefully you will have her home be the end of the month.
Congratulations!!
Gail

Deborah said...

Praise, Praise, PRAISE!!! I'm so happy to hear about your newest step completed. Won't be long now.

Courtney said...

that is such great news... i am so happy and excited for you guys. courtney

Anonymous said...

Your Grammie and Papa Grandad are
so excited--Maddy looks so precious! I know that she is
going to be the best loved little
girl baby in the world!
Love you all so much!

Alleen said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog. Your little one is just precious!!! Congrats on being so close to getting her home!