Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Pretty in Pink


















We've been home a little over 48 hours, and are just now updating our blog with our pics from the last few days with Madalyn. We are blessed beyond measure at our little bundle of joy. She is such a perfect gift from God. He is in control! Thank you to all of our dear family and friends who have prayed, encouraged and loved us through this process. We love each of you so much and thank God for you.

6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Oh, my word, that bow is hysterical! What a cutie!! I'm so glad it was a good trip. God bless you as you finish up this process and bring your sweet Maddy home.

stacey4 said...

SO PRECIOUS!!! I just can't get enough!!

Beth Goff said...

I know yall were so sad to leave her and I hope it is not long before you get to have her in your arms again! We love yall!

Daniel & Zoe's Mommy said...

beautiful.

and the little jean shorts and brown onesie CRACK me up!! She's so tiny!!

congrats y'all, she's perfect.

I can't wait to hear you've brought her home

Deborah said...

Just gorgeous. I know you are so proud of her. You guys are going to be ther best parents. I got to have a neat discussion with Joshua last week about adoption when we were praying for your family. Now he is praying for you on his own. Know that you are loved--even from far away!!

Katherine said...

She is SO beautiful-I know you are so happy and proud, and cannot wait to bring her home!! Adoption is such a wonderful thing (as you and I both know!!) and I am so excited for all of you. I pray that God continues to bless this journey you are on and that Madelyn is able to come home to stay very soon~