I had no idea that ya'll would be online while you were down there. I am so happy for you guys. I have just got through looking at it all and am in tears because of how wonderful it is. I can't wait to meet her. blessing t
Maddy is so cute, and she looks so happy! I know she has blessed your lives already and she is so incredibly lucky to have you guys in her life! Enjoy this time with her and thanks for the updtes, we love the pictures!
Kristin, I see you are having a giggitt (I have no idea how to spell that... I don't even think it is a real word but you know what I mean). Karoline and I made it to Atl. but it was a LONG day and I will NEVER fly with her alone again unless she has her own seat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love the pictures and love yall, Beth
Visit my blog, www.DomesticEase.com, a source for inspiration and idea swapping for all things domestic for those of us who physically cannot achieve perfection on a daily basis in the 24 hours allocated (as much as we would like to!)….
5 comments:
I had no idea that ya'll would be online while you were down there. I am so happy for you guys. I have just got through looking at it all and am in tears because of how wonderful it is. I can't wait to meet her.
blessing
t
I love Maddy so much already! Please keep the pictures and videos coming - this grandmother can't get enough!!! : )
Love and kisses, Grammie
Maddy is so cute, and she looks so happy! I know she has blessed your lives already and she is so incredibly lucky to have you guys in her life! Enjoy this time with her and thanks for the updtes, we love the pictures!
SO CUTE! And you guys look really happy, which is the best part!
I can't wait to meet her when y'all get back!!
Kristin, I see you are having a giggitt (I have no idea how to spell that... I don't even think it is a real word but you know what I mean). Karoline and I made it to Atl. but it was a LONG day and I will NEVER fly with her alone again unless she has her own seat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love the pictures and love yall, Beth
Post a Comment