Our dear friend from church, emailed this prayer to me this morning...it blessed me so much that I wanted to share it.
_______
Greg and Kristin,
Ronny and I so enjoyed your visit last night. I wanted to spend some time praying over you before you left but it was late so how about I just do it now!
Father, Thank you for this family, thank you for the way you have moved in them to bring this most precious gift into their lives. Yahweh Rophe, our shepherd, put your hand of protection over them during this trip, encamp your angels around them and make as nothing any evil that comes against them. We know you have created for Madalyn a secure fortress through Greg and Kristin, you have knit her in the womb of the hearts of these two young people, You have set her apart! What amazing lives you are preparing to do your work, what a witness to your love and mercy Madalyn is! Make this time for them together a bonding experience, let your presence be evident in the hotel room, a constant source of love and strength. Jesus...your love pours over them and through them and spills into the lives of others!! I see it oh Lord! Lives transformed! Young people being molded and prepared through this family!!! We thank you in advance El Shaddai, God Almighty! We thank you for your favor! Your anointing!! We live in expectancy of your perfect will, we wait patiently so all glory be yours. Only through you Jesus! Amen.
Children's children are a crown to the aged,and parents are the pride of their children. Proverbs 17:6
Saturday, February 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment