Thursday, February 15, 2007

We're in love!

9 comments:

Casey and Yardley said...

I have watched this video 4 or 5 times. It is such a blessing to be able to pray for you and this precious life. I am so greatful to know you both. God is watching over you and little Maddy and He is touching my life through this whole process. Casey and I love you both and we are blessed by this little girl already. What a perfect fit she is for you. Love you, Yardley

Anonymous said...

Tears, tears, tears- she is absolutely beautiful and you guys are amazing.....what an absolute miracle that God has brought you 3 together. WOW. I am praying for you guys tons and just so happy that your family can share this time together!

Beth Goff said...

That is precious! I just love how cute she is.... I am leaving today for a two week trip. TJ will join me in Atlanta. TJ's sister had a baby so we will visit them too. We are taking the cute bag yall got Karoline when she was born! I LOVE that bag!!! We love yall and I'll check the blog when I get to ATL... Love Beth

Elizabeth said...

She is precious and quite active in her crib, huh?! This video has blessed my day...thanks for sharing!

Daniel & Zoe's Mommy said...

HOW INCREDIBLE YOU GUYS!!!!! SO AMAZING......I cannot believe you finally have her!! She's beautiful!!!

Congratulations, isn't God GOOD???

Karen said...

Sweet memories! Isn't it amazing how quickly they become "Daddy's girl!"

Unknown said...

Virginia and Kathy say: What a beautiful, beautiful baby. We are so happy for you and can't wait to meet her! I'll bet you hate to leave her, but before long, you won't have to say goodbye again! Enjoy your time together. Love, Virginia and Kathy

whatever said...

Guy what awesome pics and video!!!! We can hardly wait to have her here so we can hold her and be adopted Uncle and Auntie!!!! Hope you guys are having a great time, even with doodoo duty. Love ya and looking forward to seeing you and hearing all about it

Love ,
Steve , Debby,
Brandon and Dakota

P.S. Greg, what a great place to buy cigars for your friends!!!

stacey4 said...

That was the most precious thing I have ever seen! Tears are just rolling down my cheeks!!! What a little blessing!!!

Stacey Laminack Losher