Sunday, March 04, 2007

Shower of Blessing!

























A few ladies from work hosted a lovely shower for me (and Madalyn!) on Thursday, February 22. It was a beautiful blessing! My mom, sister, mother-in-law and grandmother-in-law were in attendance, as well as many of my wonderful co-workers. The gifts and sentiments were so heartwarming!

4 comments:

Beth Goff said...

HOW FUN! How sweet of Mrs. Patterson!! Looks like you got TONS of stuff for your precious baby! When do you think you will get to bring her home? Any news yet?

Deborah said...

Awwww--the Campbell's and the Bartee's!! I miss you. Wish I could've been a part of that. Looks to me like Madalyn is loaded with stuff to come home to. I'm looking forward to more updates. I love you guys!

Welcome! said...

Wow! What a showering! Looks like you guys are set! Now we just need that sweet baby girl! Love you guys!

Elizabeth said...

What sweet pictures! It looks like you guys have a lot of new things to organize! Madalyn is one blessed little girl! Love you!