









We had a "snow day" several weeks ago, which resulted in a "nursery work day" for Madalyn's room! After Greg spelled out "MADDY" in the snow, he got to work on the crib. My sweet Aunt Patti gave us the crib, which was a HUGE blessing. We got the changing table and dresser for a steal of a deal at our dear friend's HUGE consignment sale last fall. My mom finished up the beautiful bumper so we could test it out -- she has generously donated her time and money into making all of Madalyn's bedding. It will be VERY swanky, to say the least! The colors, although a bit untraditional, are just gorgeous together--it's chocolate brown and "lagoon" which is close to a robin's egg blue, but with more green. Confused? Well, then you'll just have to swing by to see it in person! There are five different fabrics and a trim that my mom, sister and I found at a fabric store. It was so fun because none of the fabrics were near each other, so we kept running around the shop trying to coordinate all of them ... I felt like I was on an HGTV show! Now, we just need to "accessorize" which is the best part.


1 comment:
Beautiful!!! Those colors and patterns are so YOU! I love it and hope to one day see it in person. Still praying for you.
Post a Comment