That is so precious! How special. I know yall just can't wait... any word on when you get sweet Madeline??
I can't wait to see the slide show from the first time ya'll get to visit her!
Oh my goodness- that video is amazing and she is beautiful!!! I am so thrilled for you guys.... can't wait until you guys get to bring her home.PS: We currently share 1 car and it definitely is do-able. We have only "unintentionally" left each other stranded a few times :).
It looks so beautiful...I can't wait for y'all to go see her and Guatemala!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That is so precious! How special. I know yall just can't wait... any word on when you get sweet Madeline??
I can't wait to see the slide show from the first time ya'll get to visit her!
Oh my goodness- that video is amazing and she is beautiful!!! I am so thrilled for you guys.... can't wait until you guys get to bring her home.
PS: We currently share 1 car and it definitely is do-able. We have only "unintentionally" left each other stranded a few times :).
It looks so beautiful...I can't wait for y'all to go see her and Guatemala!
Post a Comment