







My parents offered to keep Madalyn for us so we could have a long date...it was wonderful!!! We saw a movie, had a leisurely lunch and nice drive around town. It was great fun! Our first real date since we got Madalyn! She had a blast at her Grammie and Poppy's house...as you can see!! I love these pics they took...


6 comments:
isn't it great to go on dates... it makes you love your kids even more when you get back! I know your parents had a blast too :)
Oh, Madalyn is so BEAUTIFUL!!! Thank you for posting on our blog....I can't wait to read through your entire story. Keep praying!!
Blessings,
Lindsey
Maddy is such a beautiful little girl!! I just love seeing pics of her! Looks like she had a great time...and I am sure you enjoyed the fun time with your hubby as well.
Have a great day!
Stacie
I can't wait to be able to do that!! Maddie is getting prettier and prettier by the day... can't wait to see y'all SOON!!!
love ya,
amanda
she looks so happy and content. She is such a beautiful baby. Courtney
I love dates!! :) I'm glad you guys got a chance to go out.
Post a Comment