Kristen---I am just loving your pictures!!! --oooh She is just sooo adorable!!!! I love her dress!!!
okay I have to ask you!! I hope this isn't too personal-- This may sound like I am crazy but have you guys noticed Madalyn and Bella look soooo much alike!!!:O) I have seen a lot of beautiful baby girls from Guatemala but these two beauties look sooo much like each other!!! What do you think? Is it just me?--:O)
Maddy looks right at Home and so happy. What a cute Halloween costume. Your mom is beaming in the pictures. I can't believe your brother has two kids already. Last time I saw him he was a boy. Glad to be able to catch up with everyone in Blogland.
Visit my blog, www.DomesticEase.com, a source for inspiration and idea swapping for all things domestic for those of us who physically cannot achieve perfection on a daily basis in the 24 hours allocated (as much as we would like to!)….
16 comments:
She is So cute! I love the dress!
GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What adorable pics and a adorable baby !!
Maddy is just beautiful! I'm sure it was a fun day for everyone!
What a dress.... your mom looks SO happy in those pics. Maddy is such a beauty!
I love the dress...so cute!
How cute is Maddy in her costume! I love it! What a treat for Halloween!
Have a great weekend!
Stacie
Oh my word...she is too cute!! LOVE her little princess dress and the pictures are gorgeous!!! Happy 1st Halloween Maddy!
That dress is so great! Cute, cute, cute!! Looks like Maddy had a wonderful Halloween!
She looks so happy! What a precious little pumpkin. :)
gorgeous :) what a great smile!
on another note I had NO idea Johnny'd had another baby! AHH!! CUTE TOO :)
That is one happy Grammie!!! Maddy is just beautiful in that dress and sitting next to those pumpkins.
Kristen---I am just loving your pictures!!! --oooh She is just sooo adorable!!!! I love her dress!!!
okay I have to ask you!! I hope this isn't too personal-- This may sound like I am crazy but have you guys noticed Madalyn and Bella look soooo much alike!!!:O) I have seen a lot of beautiful baby girls from Guatemala but these two beauties look sooo much like each other!!! What do you think? Is it just me?--:O)
Maddy looks right at Home and so happy. What a cute Halloween costume. Your mom is beaming in the pictures. I can't believe your brother has two kids already. Last time I saw him he was a boy. Glad to be able to catch up with everyone in Blogland.
Precious family! Could she be a happier child?!?! She just radiates joy with her smile. I love it!
I am so glad I got to meet Maddy in person at the fall festival. She's precious.
Post a Comment