Sorry I am so behind on pics...more to follow!
Monday, November 26, 2007
Our little cheerleader
I'm the JV Cheer sponsor at my school and I had a wonderful "helper" with me at one of our games in October...Little Miss LOVED the cheerleaders!!! And, she was such a big help to her mommy! As the sun went down, the temperature also dropped, so we bundled her up and she could barely move! It was quite humorous!
Sorry I am so behind on pics...more to follow!













Sorry I am so behind on pics...more to follow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
So cute! I'm glad she likes the cheerleaders! Can't wait to see more! Love you guys!
she is just so pretty
what a great little helper. she is so precious. keep the pictures coming. i love it... courtney
You are such a cute family! I just love her smile, it lights up her whole face. And you both are just beaming with her in your arms! So sweet! Thank you so much for sharing your pictures, they seriously made my day! And Daelyn, who absolutely loves babies, thinks she is just the cutest thing ever. When these new pictures came up she said, "Oh, I just want to gobble her up she's so cute!"
So so cute! Why does it not surprise me that she is already a cheerleader? Does that make three generations?! And, if she decides to be a cheerleading sponsor someday, that would be another three-generation phenomenon.
Too cute...so sorry things didn't work out to get together!
Post a Comment