Monday, November 05, 2007

Family

Last weekend, my side of the family gathered together for a little reunion...it was such fun for Maddy to meet her new family! She met and played hard with her Great-Grammie and Papa-Grandad, Great-Aunt Patti, Great-Uncle John, Great-Aunt Janice, Great-Aunt Nanie, and 2nd cousins Joni, Jacki, Anthony and Joseph. My immediate family takes advantage of this time every year to take our family pictures...can I tell you how wonderful it was to have Maddy with us in the photo this year??!! Praise God!


My Mom and Dad

My brother, Jonathan, his wife Amy, Caleb and Alex

My sister Erin, her hubby Chris and "Bo"

Proud Grandparents

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

From Mom/Grammie

These are great pictures of a wonderful weekend together. I love our family!!!

Crystal said...

awwww Kristen what a beautiful family you have!!! I am just loving your pictures of your precious babydoll!!!!!!! :O)

Deborah said...

Your family looks so good!! I have a feeling we'll get to see that grandparent picture on a Christmas card...

Jami said...

It's so wonderful to see your family all together!!

Love you!!

Daniel & Zoe's Mommy said...

I can't believe how adorable they are!! So happy for y'all that Maddy's officially yours :)


whenever I need a gentle reminder that God answers prayers...I just visit your blog and look at that sweet little smile :)

Jill said...

What a great idea! I love the picutres!!!!!!!!!!!

Elizabeth said...

So great to see all your family together....such a special family to me!!

Staci said...

How fun! I love all the family pics!