Thursday, August 02, 2007

As promised...














14 comments:

Rory and Cindy said...

She is SO beautiful! I love her lips and her big eyes, so cute! She looks like such a happy baby, Sandra must be doing a really good job!

jajbs said...

I cannot wait to get our girls matching outfits and pics! The resemblence is wild!! Love ya and praying we get good news soon!!


Amanda

Welcome! said...

What a precious girl. Those big brown eyes are absolutely captivating!

Lots of love and hugs!
aj

Tracey Clem said...

Ok...what an adorable little nibblet! Aunt Tracey is having gidgets all the way from NYC!!

Love you guys...praying, praying, praying!

Gail said...

What a beautiful little girl!!
Gail

Justin said...

precious princess! i know she and elizabeth are going to LOVE eachother!

Karen D. said...

SO ADORABLE!!! My fav is the third from the bottom!

You are in my prayers!
Love,
Karen

Jami said...

She is adorable!! I can't believe how much she looks like Bella!! :)

Praying for you!! I love you!

Beth Goff said...

SOOOO CUTE!! WE are so excited about Maddy!!

Natalie said...

Kristin! Madalyn is just absolutely beautiful! I am so happy to have read your post from Tuesday about the PGN update and that your OUT is coming soon! You ALL are definitely in my prayers.

Is it just me or do your's and Amanda's girls look a lot alike?!! Meant to be BFFs!

Bekah said...

She is so beautiful. She and Bella are twins....dress them the same and you'll get confused as to which is which (okay maybe not since a mama knows her daughter!). But wow it really is amazing. Her eyes are beautiful. Praying you hear today that you are OUT!

Anonymous said...

She is SO ADORABLE....those eyes are just amazing. I am praying that you guys get to bring her home SOON, SOON, SOON.

Daniel & Zoe's Mommy said...

she could be twins with Bella....what a beauty

Katherine said...

What an absolutely beautiful baby!! :)I know you are so proud, and look forward to the day your are blessed to bring her home!!