
My sweet husband...I love you so much. You are my true companion; my closest friend. Thank you for the years of love, support, friendship, encouragement, service and godly grace you have given me. I hope to spend the rest of our lives serving you in Truth and goodness...you are amazing...and I love you. Happy anniversary, baby.
... And, thank you so much for the anniversary trip to Mexico!! My heart overflows with thanksgiving! You're the best!!







10 comments:
Congratulations, friends! You are so special to me. May God bless you with many, many more years of joy together.
I'm thrilled that Madalyn is so close to coming home! You both have been amazing parents throughout this process. I know that you are blessed to have Madalyn, but she is equally blessed to have such faithful, Spirit-led parents. Love you!
Yea for seven years!!! Keep loving eachother well, second to loving Jesus, it is the best thing you can do for your precious Madalyn.
I am so glad you had a good get away!
Congratulations! You 2 are so cute together. Madalyn is blessed to be able to call you her parents. I am amazed by your faithfulness and the way you have handled this adoption journey. Jeff and I admire you so much and feel blessed to call you friends!
Love ya'll,
Amanda and Jeff
Congrats!!!!!! Seven years can seem like an eternity...especially being married to Greg. Just kidding. We are so excited for y'all, the seven years and bringing Madalyn home real soon!!! Both of you are more special to us than you know and we eagerly await our next get together(adventure). I hope I spelled all of the big words right...you know how we are in South Louisiana.
Love y'all,
Jeff
Happy Anniversary! Sounds like a great trip to lead into bringing Madalyn home! You guys are sweet together!
Happy Anniversary guys! Your wedding was such a wonderful weekend of celebration.....I remember it so clearly. It looks like you had an awesome Mexican getaway- what fun! Can't wait to hear the latest Madalyn news :).
You two are as precious as ever! I am so happy that you are bringing Madalyn into such a loving relationship. She is such a blessed little girl!
We were married on Aug. 12th, too! We just celebrated our 12th anniversary.
Happy Anniversary to you!!
HOW FUN! Congrats and I am so glad yall got a chance to "get away". That is great!! Love yall!
Congrats... You are a great looking couple. May you have many more happy and healthy years together. Courtney
Post a Comment