Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Our 11 Month Old









She's getting so big!!! And, look at those adorable cheeks, smile and eyes!! I cannot wait to see her, hear her voice, and kiss her all over. Please, Lord, let it be soon! I would love to be with her on her birthday!

I can't pick a favorite...do you have one??!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

My favorite pictures are all the ones where Maddy is smiling - how's that for choosing "just one"? I can't choose either - EVERY picture is precious! I'm counting the days until I can kiss and hold my precious granddaughter - Maddy's in for a LOT of loving when she gets here! Love, Grammie

Rory and Cindy said...

Oh my goodness Kristin, she's so beautiful...and happy! Thank God for Sandra, she is obviously doing a great job looking after her for you!

Deborah said...

SO CUTE!! I can hardly stand it. That smile is priceless.

Courtney said...

How can you pick a favorite? They are all so cute. Hang in there... It will happen soon. I am praying for you. Do I see some teeth ?? I just want to kiss her cheeks. Courtney

Elizabeth said...

Wow...what a happy girl! Those are wonderful pictures. I can only imagine how much they make you smile. Love you!

Kristy said...

What a happy girl! It must warm your heart knowing that she is obviously being so well taken care of and loved. I must say, while all of the pictures are SO adorable... I always go for the shy looks, (number 3 I think?) they just make me melt! We will be praying that you will be with your precious little girl on her birthday.

jajbs said...

I LOVE them ALL!! I cannot wait to meet her and introduce her to her BFF Isabella. I think Greg and Jeff are going to be chasing some boys away one day.LOL

Can't wait to see ya'll!

Love ya,
Amanda

Whitney said...

Maybe the fourth one down, if I had to call it, cute smile and cute waving arms! Full of life and energy! I would love to hear that you all have pink!! Praying for speedy processing!

LouLou said...

She is just precious. I was thinking how petite she is compared to my big girl!!!! I know you are so ready to get your hands on her! Praying for fast PINK!

Megan said...

No way to pick a favorite...she is gorgeous! Praying you get PINK very soon and can have her in your arms forever!!!

Jami said...

Oh my she is so adorable!! Kristen - she will be home soon! I am praying for you as you wait! I love you!

Natalie said...

Oh Kristin! There is NO way I could pick a favorite pic...I love them all! And she looks absolutely fabulous...so happy! I'm sure that it's comforting to you to know that she is doing so well.

Welcome! said...

I can't possible choose a favorite! Are you kidding?? I love them all! You can really just see right into that little soul through those big, beautiful brown eyes! She seems so full of joy!

Praying for a speedy process!

Lots of love and big hugs!
Amber

Bekah said...

No way can I pick a favorite. Her smile is precious and she looks so happy. Precious, precious little girl. Praying you are down there very, very soon.

Crystal said...

Kristen--I love them ALL!!!!!!!!!
She is sooo beautiful!!!!!!! I don't think I could pick a favorite either!!! :O)

OOOH Kristen I could not be happier for you to be waiting for PINK!!!!!!!! oooh I cannot wait!!!!!!!!!!! I will be waiting here with you with the hankies ready!!!!!! You are sooo close!!!!!!!!! :O)

Are you going to take your laptop to Guatemala--:O)

xoxoxo