Monday, March 26, 2007

Our Sweet Baby is Six Months Old!

She's doing great! Her medical report said she now weighs 13 pounds--pretty wonderful for having been such a small baby at birth. We think it is so cute that Sandra dresses her in some of the clothes we left for her (the stuffed animals were a gift, too). She is starting to roll over now (she started trying while we were with her!), likes bright colors, musical and light toys and jabbers all the time...oh we miss her so much! Please, Lord, let it be soon!!














4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

What a sweet grin. She is just beautiful! I know you must be aching for her and I will pray that she gets to be with you soon. Love you!

Rory and Cindy said...

So cute! I hope it's soon! We miss you guys!

Deborah said...

Our prayers are still with you on a regular basis. Madalyn is absolutely gorgeous and I'm hoping for her arrival VERY soon. She has such a blessed life ahead of her, with the two of you as her parents. We love you!

Daniel & Zoe's Mommy said...

we're praying for her swift arrival....I know you guys are longing for her and she's such a Blessed little girl....and she's so cute too!!