Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Sweet Blessings for Madalyn


































On Sunday afternoon, we attended a lovely display baby shower. The shower was hosted by the church Greg and I grew up attending, and both sets of our parents are still members there, as well as my sister and her husband. It was a wonderful blessing to share our joy with such beautiful, generous people--most of whom have followed Madalyn's journey home from the beginning. It was a very joyous occasion for this mommy!

4 comments:

Deborah said...

What a special testimony to the impact your families have had on so many people. This baby girl is going to be SOOOO loved!

Rory and Cindy said...

Yeah! I wish Rory had told me about the shower, I would've stayed one more day! It looks like you're pretty set and I LOVE the picture of you and Madalyn...so cute! (Take back the tummy time mat, you won't need it!!!)

Britt said...

Looks like the social event of the season. Very cool!

Jami said...

Looks like a lot of fun!! She'll be home soon! We're coming down to the end!!!