She's so cute! I guess no news is good news on the PGN thing. I keep checking your blog because I am so excited to see this progression of blessing. I think all of us blog-checkers feel the same sense of excitement for you!
Visit my blog, www.DomesticEase.com, a source for inspiration and idea swapping for all things domestic for those of us who physically cannot achieve perfection on a daily basis in the 24 hours allocated (as much as we would like to!)….
2 comments:
She's so cute! I guess no news is good news on the PGN thing. I keep checking your blog because I am so excited to see this progression of blessing. I think all of us blog-checkers feel the same sense of excitement for you!
How precious. We are praying that you are able to bring her home quickly and hold her in your arms for good!
Post a Comment