Greg said she is soooo happy and active! She is rolling over, lifting up her head and kicking her legs--very active indeed! He said that he was relieved that she didn't look too different. And this momma couldn't help but notice two cute little teeth protruding!!!! Oh my goodness!! More to come ...
Kristin, she looks so cute! I wish you could have gone to visit her with Greg, but I know she was happy to see at least one of you! Her legs look so long and skinny! Miss you guys!
Visit my blog, www.DomesticEase.com, a source for inspiration and idea swapping for all things domestic for those of us who physically cannot achieve perfection on a daily basis in the 24 hours allocated (as much as we would like to!)….
1 comment:
Kristin, she looks so cute! I wish you could have gone to visit her with Greg, but I know she was happy to see at least one of you! Her legs look so long and skinny! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment