Miss Madalyn and I are thoroughly enjoying the summer break....and, (drumroll, please) I am happy to say Missy Priss is officially potty trained!! It only took us four days, which I must say day two was SO HARD (two #2 accidents....ick!). Mommy is jumping for joy now since that was her biggest "job" this summer! ;)
Hope you all are doing well!! Ok---I have to ask you about her nursery. I have loved your nursery from day one----where did the soft pink fluffy balls come from???? We just found out yesterday we are having a baby girl---and your nursery has been my #1 fav of all time ;).
Visit my blog, www.DomesticEase.com, a source for inspiration and idea swapping for all things domestic for those of us who physically cannot achieve perfection on a daily basis in the 24 hours allocated (as much as we would like to!)….
6 comments:
PRECIOUS!!!!! She is so cute and CONGRATS on potty training!! Miss yall so much.
Ummmmm, four days?! Are you kidding me?! That is fantastic.
She is such a doll.
Congrats on the potty training!! That is a big job!! Now, you can just enjoy the rest of the summer....diaper free! :)
Love you!
Amber
Congrats on the potty training!!! I love the new pics, she is adorable...and looks like she is enjoying her time with you this summer!!!
I am SO PROUD of my granddaughter and happy that she is now a "big" girl!
Love you all, Grammie
Hope you all are doing well!! Ok---I have to ask you about her nursery. I have loved your nursery from day one----where did the soft pink fluffy balls come from???? We just found out yesterday we are having a baby girl---and your nursery has been my #1 fav of all time ;).
Post a Comment