





First manicure with Grammie - so cute!

My FAVORITE picture with Madalyn -- after it was taken, I looked at it in the camera preview and started crying! It was a special time...
Her latest table entertainment: salt & pepper shakers. They're her "princesses" and she has them dancing all across the table. She thinks it looks like the shakers are wearing "princess dresses"...I'd have to agree!


She's growing like a little weed--now 3-years-old and as spunky as ever!
Please head over to my other blog, domesticease.com...some exciting things are in the works for this site! Stay tuned!!







5 comments:
Love the picture update!! :) What a precious little girl!
Wow.......it has been awhile since I checked your blog. I can not believe how big she is getting. so cute and adorable. Hope your having fun ...
My precious Maddy girl is getting so big and more beautiful every day! Give her a big hug and kiss for me until I see her in a day or two...Love, Grammie
So sweet! Can't wait to see her and visit with y'all!
Oh my goodness, what a cutie pie. Thanks for the picture update.
Post a Comment