Monday, May 25, 2009

Picture Parade




































It has been FOREVER since I have posted pics...I am so sorry! I lost my camera, so life has been passing us by without being documented, much to my dismay! Enjoy!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

From Grammie -
Hallelujah - I am SO happy to have happened on the blog site and discovered updated pictures of our beautiful Maddy girl! Hugs and kisses to her until I see her this afternoon...teehee! : )

Rory and Cindy said...

YEA!!! Thank you so much for the new pics, sorry you lost your camera...bummer!!! Maddy is beautiful and looks so big, I can't wait for the girls to get to play together :)

Deborah said...

Are those little baby flip-flops??!! SOOO cute! That girl is just too precious, and I'm so glad to see updated pictures of her.

Amy said...

Awww... Maddy has a big girl bed now!! (which is just beautiful, by the way) I can't believe how much she's growing!

Elizabeth said...

Wow...she is getting so big! And, she is just as precious as always!