Monday, March 02, 2009

New Blogazine!

Our family is doing great! Just trucking along with life--as busy as ever. Hope all of you out in Blogland are doing well!

I wanted to invite you to check out my new blogazine,
domestic ease

www.domesticease.com

Here's a little peek:

In light of all of the wonderful magazines that have folded in the last few months, (namely my favorites Cottage Living, Domino, and House & Garden–all I have to look forward to in the mail now is the Pottery Barn catalog) the print publishing world is really suffering in this economy. So, why not have our own magazine, er, blogazine where we determine the content?

I envision this blog as a source for inspiration and idea swapping for all things domestic for those of us who physically cannot achieve perfection on a daily basis in the 24 hours allocated, as much as we would like to…

Swing on by and leave a message--I'd love to hear from you!

I'll still be updating this blog with all things Madalyn, but will be updating domestic ease a bit more often. Hope to hear from you soon!

Blessings!
Kristin

3 comments:

Leah Maya Benjamin said...

Come on now you hardly ever update Madalyns blog, but I will jump over and read, always looking for new ideas.

Amy said...

Glad to hear from you! Can't wait to see new pics of Madalyn... I bet she is so big by now!

Paula said...

Kristin! Hey! I found you through Kay, and i'm loving your new blogazine!!! especially now that we are setting up home in Argentina. and your daughter is BEAUTIFUL!!! i'm so happy for you guys and adopting this precious child! HOpe to keep in touch!
Paula