Friday, October 03, 2008

"If you're happy and you know it...."

13 comments:

Tracey Clem said...

Clap clap!
Stomp stomp!
AMEN!!

I love it!!

Elizabeth said...

Sooo cute!! I love that "Amen!"

Rory and Cindy said...

Oh My Goodness...sooooo cute!!! This may sound weird but I also loved hearing Kristin's laugh...I really miss you guys.

Anonymous said...

My precious granddaughter can sing, can't she? Just like her mommy! By the way, happy one year anniversary with your forever family, Miss Maddy!
Love from Grammie

Maggie said...

the "Amen" totally got me... too cute!

Amy said...

AMEN!!! Tooo cute!

Natalie C. said...

Adorable

Robert and Kelli said...

very cute!

Anonymous said...

She's definitely headed for the stage!

Love Aunt Janie and Cousin Charlie

stuckinthe80s said...

sweet! lookin' forward to seeing my niece again...soon!!!!

Anonymous said...

Campbell-the-Cat, Long time no talk to. My sister sent me a link to your page. The little one is adorable-congrats. We are due for our first in about 2 weeks (oh yeah, I'm married now). Living here in Georgia; got transferred from Carolina a year ago. Drop me a line or a call: scharlesthomas@hotmail.com, steven.thomas@moody.af.mil, 229-740-3849 Later bro, Steve

Beth Goff said...

Just wanted yall to know Karoline and I enjoyed this video a few times tonight! Miss yall!

Gail said...

So cute!! I really love the "Amen" part!!