But all she really liked to do was throw the blanket on and off!
Then, it was back to the books ... oh well, maybe in a few more months!
Our dear friends from out of town came over for a quick visit. It was so nice to see the girls play together!
Especially as they tried to "play" ball!


4 comments:
She is SO cute, Kristin! And that video had us laughing for a while. Hope to see you next week while we are in town!!
I think I laughed just as hard this time as I did when it happened!!!!!!! Brooklyn could care less about babies or stuffed animals too...she's really into anything that could possibly be food! It was so good to see you guys! Love you!
I am sorry Kristin but I am laughing SO HARD right now!!! Poor Maddy!! I know Makayla didn't mean to hurt her! :)
Karoline was very into books too... In fact, she loves the books Maddy is looking at in the pictures.
Miss you guys! We are coming in June!!!
She is so beautiful!
Post a Comment