She's obviously very smart! I love that she's your little puppet...so cute when they do everything you tell them to do (it won't last long so enjoy it now)!!! Call me when you get a chance!
What a little smarty-pants! And such a sweetie! It is such a blessing to all of us to see her grow and develop in your loving care. You are doing a wonderful job Greg and Kristin!
Oh my gosh...what a little magpie! Kris, this is so adorable! It's hard to believe Cameron will be talking one day. Right now, the most exciting thing he does is sneeze. (Check out the video on his blog!)
got the link to your blog from Lou's blog. Your blog is adorable..as is your little one as well. She looks and sounds so very happy. Congrats to you and your family. Hope you don't mind if I pop in from time to time to see more pictures...they put a big smile to my face.
Visit my blog, www.DomesticEase.com, a source for inspiration and idea swapping for all things domestic for those of us who physically cannot achieve perfection on a daily basis in the 24 hours allocated (as much as we would like to!)….
15 comments:
She is PURE sweetness !!
how funny, i just posted a video og caleb doing the same thing a few days ago...don't you just love them?
What a little smarty-pants! It is so obvious to me that you work with her and talk to her all day. Isn't it so fun?!
You're such a good little Mama, Kristin!!
She's obviously very smart! I love that she's your little puppet...so cute when they do everything you tell them to do (it won't last long so enjoy it now)!!! Call me when you get a chance!
oh my gosh. too cute. love it. courtney
What a sweet sweet girl. She is a little doll!
Too cute! I guess it didn't take her long to figure out how to communicate here. They're such little sponges when they're little!!
Hey... I can't hear the video because there is a song that starts playing when I come to your page. HELP!???
This is so much fun to watch her grow, change... she's such a blessing!
BTW... this is my blog: http://placetoquilt.blogspot.com/
come by and visit when you have "nothing to do" -- ha!
I love you both!
PJ
What a little smarty-pants! And such a sweetie!
It is such a blessing to all of us to see her grow and develop in your loving care.
You are doing a wonderful job Greg and Kristin!
Bryan and Stephanie Scott (Green)
Oh my gosh...what a little magpie! Kris, this is so adorable! It's hard to believe Cameron will be talking one day. Right now, the most exciting thing he does is sneeze. (Check out the video on his blog!)
Love you and miss you!
Kisses to Maddy!
That is by far one of the sweetest things I have ever seen in my life:)
Hey Greg and Kristen, I just came across your blog and watched Madalyn's videos! She is an angel! I hope you guys are doing well! Maddy is so smart!
got the link to your blog from Lou's blog.
Your blog is adorable..as is your little one as well.
She looks and sounds so very happy.
Congrats to you and your family.
Hope you don't mind if I pop in from time to time to see more pictures...they put a big smile to my face.
Post a Comment