Sunday, February 17, 2008

Silly, silly girl!

10 comments:

Kristin said...

I love, love, love seeing myself on the computer!! Here's what I have to say about it:

gt,ik,. 8f833 mr,friorifh fmfb v,k[spfjhjt9t93wqo-mkfps;pe=ti ezsx]zssd.-d/.cd.de.dec./.ecd.r../ .;./rfc . ./ c v/.

Love,
Madalyn

April Spicer said...

Soooo cute!! Crazy girl. When can we see you guys?????

Staci said...

We just had to watch that video 8 times! Brody wanted to watch it again and again..and he'd dance along with her & laugh! So cute!!

jajbs said...

I LOVE IT!!! She has lots of personality!!!

amanda

Rory and Cindy said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you...I have been checking and waiting on new pictures!!! She is so cute, I love her dancing skills!!!

Amy said...

Kristin, she's so beautiful! I know you guys are proud! Hope everything's going well!

Deborah said...

Oh my, she is so cute. And she has quite fancy footwork!

Jami said...

There's a little mover and shaker!! :) So cute!

Anonymous said...

She is so cute! Love her little dance!!

Kristy

Lindsey said...

Oh that is the cutest thing ever!!!