Friday, January 04, 2008

F.F.F. (Favorite Foto Friday)



Okay, so I have two faves of my sweet little lovebug!!! This was when she was sick last week...so cuddly!

9 comments:

Courtney said...

How sweet and cuddly. What a love bug...Courtney

Rose said...

I love when they are so sweet and cuddly when they are sick. but i hate it when they are sick.
Everytime a look at her eyes they remind me of Brody's. I know they are big and brown and beautiful but it makes me wonder since they are from the same area. hmmmmmm.....

Anonymous said...

Awww. That is a sweet picture. I love the shadows and coloring. So beautiful.

Our kiddos got the nasty bug too, luckily they both got it the day after Christmas. They are just now starting to feel better. They had a fever for 5 days and also had the shiny red nose. (We use Aquaphor, which is awesome for really chapped skin.)

Anyway, I love checking out your site and seeing Maddy's sweet face.
Kristy

Whitney said...

That sad little look in her eyes makes me want to scoop her up! It's no fun being sick (but I do enjoy the extra cuddles when they are. )

Rory and Cindy said...

So cute, is she felling better yet? Mine are both sorta under the weather right now...not fun:(

LouLou said...

Totally precious.....The only time AP will sit still and cuddle is when she is sick....Otherwise, she's on the move......

Beth Goff said...

She is just too cute. I hope she is feeling much better!

Jill said...

Love the pics - love the song!

Nikki said...

Hi there! Just trying to spread the word that the charity of the month for Blogs for a Cause is Mayan Families! Please visit
www.madebynikki.blogspot.com
if you're interested in a blog design!
Thanks :)
Nikki