Well, I am just overjoyed that Amanda will be laying eyes on her baby, Bella, in just 30+ hours!! Amanda leaves tomorrow morning for Guatemala City and will be staying at the lovely Marriott...all by her sweet self!!! This is one brave momma!! Please join me and Greg in prayer as we ask God to give her a very safe journey, a feeling of utter peace as she gets unpacked, a deep strength as she meets her attorney, a mighty joy when she first holds Bella ... all culminating in an amazingly supernatural, Spirit-led week with her daughter.
We know He loves Amanda so much and will answer our prayers! We know that He is able to do immeasureably more than all we can think or ask!! All praises to Him!!!
Photo: Isabella Claire at 9 months


1 comment:
You are so sweet. I am so blessed to have you in my life. Thank you for being such a great encouragement in my life.
I am praying for you to get a good call soon!!!!!!
love ya,
Amanda
Post a Comment