Saturday, July 07, 2007

Page & Petals


We're here!!!

Come by our new Web page and shoot either Yvette or me an email with all of your design requests, including PERSONALIZED, UNIQUE & LOVELY BLOG HEADERS!!! Please stop by and visit anytime!

www.pageandpetals.com

Your two friendly, neighborhood designers, Kristin and Yvette, ready to serve you!



Here's a sneak peek at what's to come:

10 comments:

Jami said...

Cool!! Can't wait until it's up and running! :)

Welcome! said...

You know I'll be a frequent visitor...in fact I would love for you to design me a blog header! I have always been a fan of your "work"! Love you and I'll be praying for this new venture! Do you mind if I put a link to PageandPetals on my blog??

Kristin said...

Yes, of course!!!!! We would be so honored for you to put a link!! I'll send you an email about your blog, too...

Love you bunches, Amber!

Karen D. said...

I love it!!! What an awesome idea! I'd also love to find out how I can get a custom blog header!

I hope that you are enjoying your summer and blog break! May I link your blog to mine?

Hugs!
Karen

Anonymous said...

Karen,

Of course!! Please link away!!!

Hugs!
Kristin

Bekah said...

That is awesome. You do beautiful work!!! I'm excited for you!

Elizabeth said...

I sooo want a cool blog header!!! Does it require any know-how on my part, because you know I don't have any tech skills!

stuckinthe80s said...

Does your brother-in-law get a discount!?!?!?! (geez, I crack myself up!)

Jill said...

I really want one!!!!! Let me know when you are up and running... I will put a link on my page,but may need some help from you! :-) I am so not computer skilled! Send me info if you can! Jill

Crystal said...

ooooh Kristen --this is sooo funny!!! We just received our referral last Thursday and I really really wanted a new look for the wait of our boy!!! Can you design a new blog header for me too?!!! Is there anyway to change the color of the sides too? OOOOh Kristen I am sooo excited!!!!!!! hugs to you girlfriend!!!!!!