Friday, June 06, 2008

FFF - Favorite Foto Friday

"Disorderly Conduct"

Yesterday, I ran in the other room to grab something...when I came back to my "spot," someone cute was there with a mouthful of guilt!!! Little Miss had climbed up on couch, got to the bag (which I thought was out of reach!) of chips and proceeded to help herself to Mommy's snack, or in Madalyn's words, "nack." She was so proud of herself that I had to grab the camera...I was cracking up so hard! The best part was that it turned into a tickle/giggle fight! She's such a little ball of fun!!!













The Giggle Fit

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE, SHE IS SO CUTE. ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND.

Anonymous said...

Such PRECIOUS pictures!!!!!!

Robyn said...

Too cute!!

Robyn

Anonymous said...

My daughter loves chips too!!! Who doesnt?? LOL

Cutie!

Our Family of 5 said...

Adorable! Have a good weekend!

Deborah said...

It won't be long before she has her very own GIANT Sonic Diet Coke in her hands!!

What a little sweetie-pie!

Alleen said...

oh my goodness - cute, cute, cute!!!

Christina said...

Who wouldn't love a bag of chips? :) She's too cute for words!
Have a great weekend!
Christina

jajbs said...

PRECIOUS!!!!!

Hey, check my blog... I have 'tagged' you!!


love ya,
amanda

Rory and Cindy said...

She is so cute, I can't wait to have playdates!!! We have shown the house already!!!!!!!