I captured this video a few weeks ago of her first "real" steps...she took four steps our first day home in October, but never ventured much beyond that. As you can see in this video, she was quite proud of herself! Now, after several weeks of practice, she's walking like a pro, er a little "Frankenstein-y" but still very cute!
Friday, December 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
How cute!!!
love the song, i have been trying to find that song to post on my blog but did not know the title or artist. thanks. she is so cute. i love watching her walk. my oh my, she is getting so big. have fun and enjoy your time with her. courtney
From Mom/Grammie -
Maddy wanted to wait until she arrived in her "forever" home with her Mommy and Daddy until she started walking, I think...How I LOVE my precious granddaughter!
That is soooo cute, I love how she crawled back to the chair to do it again!!! We miss you guys so much:(
Oh, Kristin, we love it! She is the cutest! Hope you are enjoying the holidays!
Cute -- love the tongue action ~!!!
Oh that is precious! I know yall are so proud of her. I can't wait to see her Christmas pictures!
WAY TO GO MADDY!!
Happy New Year baby girl!!
Stacie
I got to see her at Ben's wedding last night and she was a-walkin' up a storm for her sweet grandpa! So cute!
Post a Comment