Just confirmed today with our caseworker that our file entered PGN (attorney general's office) on Friday, April 13th--Madalyn's 7 month birthday! What a great day! We pray that our case flies through the review process smoothly with NO kickouts...remember, 50% of all cases get kicked out for a number of reasons.
Please, sweet Lord, guard our paperwork and protect our file with your mighty hand! May no strife come near it...may you usher it through as you have meant from the start. May the people that come into contact with it feel your presence and be blessed. Thank you for your awesome provision, protection and love for Madalyn during this time...bless Sandra and her family as they tend to Madalyn. Thank you so much for them! Oh, how we long to hold her again! Thank you, Father! In Jesus' holy name, amen.
Wednesday, April 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I have been checking your blog almost every day and tears welled up in my eyes when I read the words "We're In!" I am interceding for you daily, but I will be lifting you up to the Father several times today and in the days following. God is good and His timing is PERFECT!
YEAH!!!!!! When should you find out that it has been approved?? I just am so excited for yall! Love you!
The same thing happened to me, Deborah. I'm teary eyed and now everything is blurry! what a beautiful prayer, and we'll of course continue to pray daily that your process sweeps on through and that God places that sweet baby safely back in your arms in a flash!!
Courtney
Post a Comment