Monday, April 23, 2007

Look at me!

















Oh, my goodness! She is getting SOOO big! Here are the stats from her seven month report:

She's sleeping through the night! (Whew!)
She is 14.6 lbs., 25.6" tall.
She has two bottom teeth coming in!
She started to eat few teaspoons of cereal and blended veggies,
but foster mom reports that she’s not really interested in eating yet (ha!).
She likes to play with her feet.
She makes car sounds.
She's sociable and smiley (isn't this the perfect fit?!).
She pays more attention to her toys.

Thank you, Father, for your supreme provision for Madalyn. You knit her in her mother's womb--thank you for giving her life! Thank you for her birthmom's courage and love to give Madalyn a chance to live. Thank you for her foster mom's hands and heart as she loves this baby girl. And thank you, Father, for calling Greg and me to raise her up in Your Love. Such a beautiful life her little seven months have been! Thank you!!

4 comments:

Beth Goff said...

I am so glad you posted today! I was thinking about yall this morning. I was watching an adoption story and just was about to cry my eyes out!! I can't wait for yall to bring her home!! Love you!

Rory and Cindy said...

she looks so cute kristin! her little legs look so long! we love you guys and miss you!

Deborah said...

She is just growing up before our eyes. What a blessing you have given us to let us see this special "God-story" in action. Still praying...

Ledbetter Fam said...

Kristin,

You may not know who I am, but our families know each other from Pleasant Ridge. I have been reading your blog and am so excited everytime I see an update from your adoption story. Madalyn is absolutely precious and I wanted you to know that I keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Thank you for keeping us updated on the specific prayers that are needed.
God bless you for your faith and perseverance through this process.

Juli Beth (Bridgwater) Ledbetter